See other templatesSee other templates
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: EssayShark reviews. Is EssayShark legal? EssayShark discount code

EssayShark reviews. Is EssayShark legal? EssayShark discount code 2 years 11 months ago #1599

Top Rated Essay Services by Students

EssayShark reviews

EssayShark company is a completely new kind of writing services. They allow their customers to chat with their writers directly, which is far more convenient than client-support-writer communication. Nevertheless, this site has terrible online reviews due to the quality of the essays written. Perhaps sometimes the clients simply don’t know how to guide writers, and the results are awful. At this point, the quality of Essay Shark papers is substandard. You can negotiate the price with the writer directly, but the lowest price I have got is $13.40 for a 1-page essay due in 2 months. Support agents are not responsive via email, and I guess they have only a couple of them. Nevertheless, I would recommend this company to those people who not only want to get the paper done but to work with the writer directly. Is essayshark legit? Is essayshark safe? Yes, they are. At least, some EssayShark reviews claim so.
Is Essayshark legit? The company tries to assure us that yes. The website seemed to be user-friendly and simple to navigate. The choice of fonts, colors, and button layouts are looking really attractive and eye-catching. I also have to admit that these guys have successfully designed their brand image that resembles a shark's fin.
It wasn’t a scam in our essayshark review case. Their writers deliver, but when you position a similar service and staff under different brand names, people tend to become suspicious.
I don't like the fact that these guys have hidden their FAQs, Money Back Guarantee and Revision policies along with information about the prices. I also cannot appreciate the complete absence of the Support Team chat, as you can only send tickets to these guys and wait for their response.
We've figured out that these guys don't wanna chat with the clients. Instead, they want to provide rare and slow responses via emails and tickets, and only after a client registration. I mean, it's not really bad but how would you attract new potential buyers, if you cannot communicate with them before the purchase?
You can choose your writer Payment after the paper is done, you will pay only after you are satisfied Direct communication with the writer.
That said, we’ve found more than one independent EssayShark review from customers who got lucky and found good writers. It seems it’s hit-or-miss with this company, so look through the samples the most thoroughly before you pick your writer.
Thirdly, I was not asking for a discount, I was wondering if they had any form of a loyalty program. So instead of copy-pasting the aforementioned message, they could have just said to me: - Sorry, we've got no loyalty program. But we've got this and that. In total, the Support Team of Essay Shark is not really helpful and can't provide clear answers to your questions.
make me think that they are not a good service to go. Trustpilot was no better - tons of negative feedback from angry users. Almost every essayshark.com review finds something disappointing there. This made me ask myself is essayshark legit? Well, all these bad reviews made me think that EssayShark is scam. But is it so? To get the whole picture I search for essayshark reddit reviews. Unfornutally, the only thing I found was promotional comments trying to sell the company's services.
Also we have to mention in this essayshark review that they do offer free revisions. However, you can’t get your paper revised once you approved the order. It literally means that you are happy with what you got. This leads to your writer been paid, so he or she is not responsible for the issues you have with the writing.
At first, it was all good with the process of making my order. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of companies with bidding systems, but EssayShark seemed reliable, especially after I've checked a brief algorithm of their work. As you can see, you don't even know the price of your order before submitting it for writers' review. Only after it becomes published and available for the writers, you'll be overwhelmed with writers' applications telling how great they are.
To get an order with this company you have to go over a couple of steps. A short guide on how to place sharkessay order is attached.
As you can see, the price for two pages is rather significant, and there's almost no difference in bids between the writers. Moreover, having checked the writers' applications, I'd like to point out that the majority of these are either auto-generated templates or just a couple of words like - Hello.
I've decided to choose MissElix (yeah, all writers here are registered under nicknames). I am going to share my experience of our communication in further sections of this Essayshark review.
Pricing depends on writers' bids, and there is no minimum or maximum price that you can check before making a purchase. You might have also checked the discount policy of these guys.
All prices are negotiable here but do not expect something less than $13 a page, and it should be a very easy assignment and a huge time frame. However, I have seen one essayshark.com review where the price was lower than $13 a page.
The number of revisions and terms of sending the paper for revision are not established anywhere on the website. So, it's worth assuming that there are no revision limits.
In terms of writer's proficiency, let me offer you a set of screenshots that you can find below. First and foremost, remember my order? It was supposed to be an article review. That's all you gotta remember for now.
I've decided to chat with the potential writer and to know about an article did he/she chose for the review. That's what I've got. It was rather suspicious for me why did the writer refuse to show me the article that had to be reviewed. I hope that's what their confidentiality policy.
Thank God, I have got a possibility to check the writing skills of writers before choosing them for the order. I mean, the sample is not that badly written (despite the fact that the line - to determine if whether it made me reconsider my life choices), but it's completely irrelevant to the paper, I was looking for.
It had to be an article review of the chosen article with the inclusion of its main points and achievements. Instead, the sample tells about cancer patients and depression caused by their disease.
So, the writer's proficiency and quality of his writing were highly questionable, and I would evaluate the writer's proficiency as mediocre. Taking into account the price, I had to pay for this paper, I've decided not to proceed with the order with these guys.
EssayShark promises to keep your personal and payment data safe. However, the FAQ section of the website notes that EssayShark is not responsible for the direct communication between you and the writer and how the data you share there will be then used.
Basically, the percentage of average and negative reviews is bigger compared to the number of positive ones you can find online. However, I'm more concerned about the Support agent's responses. It feels like she is too defensive and sometimes even rude in her sentences.
Hi there? My name is John and this is my project. I was both a customer while at college and worked as a freelance writer for dozens of essay mills. I know the essay business inside out and got something valuable to share with you.

EssayShark review

essy79lnz
[url=http://xn----7sbbbcjn2aoifygbe1ar2h5e8b.xn--p1ai/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=10904]http://xn----7sbbbcjn2aoifygbe1ar2h5e8b.xn--p1ai/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=10904[/url]
http://chennaiputhagasangamam.com/2013/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=128313
http://www.jessicaferrari.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2041519
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.755 seconds
Go to top